All parameters can be linked with
& to used together to generate a complex feed.
The following URL query parameters are supported, Regex support is built-in.
filter to include the content
filter: filter title and description
filter_title: filter title only
filter_description: filter description only
filter_author: filter author only
filter_time: filter pubDate, value for second number, return specified time range. Item without
pubDatewill not be filtered.
filterout to exclude unwanted content.
filterout: filter title and description
filterout_title: filter title only
filterout_description: filter description only
filterout_author: filter author only
filter_case_sensitive to determine whether the filtering keywords should be case sensitive. The parameter would apply to both
# Limit Entries
limit to limit the number of articles in the feed.
Eg: Dribbble Popular Top 10 https://rsshub.app/dribbble/popular?limit=10 (opens new window)
Enable fulltext via
Eg: bilibili article https://rsshub.app/bilibili/user/article/334958638?mode=fulltext (opens new window)
# Access Control
code to grant access to requests. See Access Control Configuration.
# Telegram Instant View
Replace website link with Telegram's Instant View link.
Enable Telegram Instant View requires a page template, it can be obtained from Telegram's Instant View page (opens new window)
- tgiv: template hash, obtained from the link of template page generated（the string after
# Sci-hub link
Output Sci-hub link in scientific journal routes, this supports major journals or routes that output DOIs.
- scihub: set to any value
# Conversion between Traditional and Simplified Chinese
- opencc: s2t (Simplified Chinese to Traditional Chinese)、t2s (Traditional Chinese to Simplified Chinese), other optional values refer to OpenCC - Configurations (opens new window)
# Output Formats
RSSHub conforms to RSS 2.0 and Atom Standard, simply append
.atom to the end of the feed address to obtain the feed in corresponding format, default to RSS 2.0.
- Default (RSS 2.0) - https://rsshub.app/dribbble/popular (opens new window)
- RSS 2.0 - https://rsshub.app/dribbble/popular.rss (opens new window)
- Atom - https://rsshub.app/dribbble/popular.atom (opens new window)
- Apply filters or URL query https://rsshub.app/dribbble/popular.atom?filterout=Blue|Yellow|Black (opens new window)